New Smart Marketing Pages Impact Web Presence with Multimedia, Engagement and SEO
Business Wire, on Tuesday, announced Smart Marketing Page (SMP), a new communications platform that leverages the best content from marketing and public relations to create an SEO-enhanced, interactive multimedia news and information experience for consumers, reporters and target audiences.
With the explosion of sources used to find information and influence decisions, progressive companies and organizations are looking for ways to present unified marketing and public relations efforts to boost audience engagement.
“The enhanced Smart Marketing Page is a great way for companies to magnify the impact of a product or service announcement,” said Laura Sturaitis, Executive Vice President of Media Services and Product Strategy at Business Wire. “By turning a traditional multimedia Smart News Release into a customized, interactive web page, companies can truly show off their news, photos, videos and provide an interactive experience to a larger online audience.
“We’ve made social media engagement easy – the ability to share, blog, post and comment on each content element helps audiences connect with the brand and share it with their own personal networks, giving news even further reach,” said Sturaitis.
The Smart Marketing Page helps communications professionals present a unified message using content that enhances brand SEO, audience engagement and customer conversion. “The opportunities to leverage the best marketing and public relations assets are realized with Business Wire’s Smart Marketing Page. The ability to marry the SEO, messaging and branding efforts of public relations and marketing is tremendously important,” said Tom Becktold, Senior Vice President of Marketing at Business Wire. “Building the Smart Marketing Page and tracking the results are easy, enabling for quick message modification based on audience behavior.”
Business Wire’s enhanced Smart Marketing Pages include the following features:
- Customizable header image and background graphic
- Rotating multimedia content, such as photos and graphics
- Video and audio clips
- Interactive components that promote engagement and optimization, including polls, calls to action and related links
- Social media sharing and following tools for each piece of content
- Social media network activity feeds
- A Smart News Release (multimedia press release) sent to the Business Wire National circuit, including up to six fully-downloadable photos, videos or other multimedia assets
- Posting to EON: Enhanced Online News SEO platform
- Comprehensive reporting for all distribution, including the Smart Marketing Page, Business Wire and EON
- Analytics accessible on a secure site for the life of the page
- One year archive of the page with extended archiving available
- Ability to preview the Smart Marketing Page on a secure site before it goes live
Build Your Smart Marketing Page
To order a Smart Marketing Page, contact your local Business Wire account executive. Allow 24 hours turnaround time for standard page designs (business hours, Monday-Friday PST).
To order a Smart Marketing Page, contact your local Business Wire Account Executive at 888.381.9473.
For media inquiries, please contact:
Tom Becktold, Senior Vice President, Marketing, 310-820-9473, ext. 115 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Laura Sturaitis, Executive Vice President, Media Services and Product Strategy, 954-474-8833 or email@example.com
Want to Engage Audiences Like Never Before?
About the Smart Marketing Page
The Smart Marketing Page by Business Wire showcases your company's products and services on a graphically rich and interactive web page where customers and prospects can interact with your brand.